Open Call for Submissions 2023
If you or your band is interested in playing at the Twilight Concert Series please send us an email to email@example.com
When submitting please include the following:
- Music Samples: 3 full songs uploaded to a shareable drive OR a link to a website / YouTube channel containing samples.
- A short biography of your group (or solo/duo act)
- Examples of other community concerts you've performed at
- Number of people in your group
- Links to the band or artist's social media pages
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Deadline for Submissions: Wednesday, February 22nd @4pm
We look forward to hearing from you!
Twilight Concert Series
The Mission Twilight Concert Series at Heritage Park is back!!!!! Starting Wednesday, July 5th at 7pm and on every Wednesday evening until the end of August! Music! Music! Music! Rain or shine we will be there!
We have a full roster of musicians from a large variety of musical genres playing this summer and we are very excited to have everyone come out with their chair or blanket and enjoy the show.
The Special Olympics volunteers will be there for your parking needs. Blackberry Kitchen will be running the canteen offering goodies to have while watching the show. The view of the mountains is the perfect backdrop for the performers!
These evenings have been brought to you by the City of Mission, Stepping Stone Music Co. and A&D Sound and Stage productions. Sponsors include What’s On Magazine and the Mission Folk Music Festival